- In Android Studio, Tools-Android-SDK Manager
- In SDK Manager, in the extras section choose Google Play Licensing Library
- Go back to Android Studio, and choose File-New-Import Module
- ADK Manager will have put the downloaded files under your SDK directory, in my case
- Choose to import this directory as a module, and give it a name. I used ‘lvl’
- Optionally change targetSdkVersion in the
build.gradleto match your project targetSdkVersion.
- Then in your projects build.gradle, add the line
compile project(':lvl')inside the
- Re-sync Gradle and everything should compile correctly.